Detailed information on the scientific program at the 25th North American Catalysis Meeting can be found here.
- Catalyst Design and Synthesis
- Fundamentals of Catalysis
- Catalyst Characterization
- Reaction Engineering
- Catalyst Modelling and Simulation
- Catalyst Deactivation
- Photocatalysis and Electrocatalysis
- Biomass Conversion
- Environmental Catalysis
- Catalysis for Fossil Energy:
- Coal, Petroleum, and Natural Gas
- Industrial and Fine Chemicals
Poster Session Details
- Poster Sessions are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30pm- 8pm.
- Poster boards are Vertical and the boards are 8’h x 4’ w. Please do not exceed 8 feet in height and 4 feet in width
- The poster room will be accessible daily at 11:30 AM for presenters to set up their poster for that day. All posters must be in place by 5:00 PM of the scheduled day.
- When the poster session is finished at 8:00 PM, each presenter will remove the poster from their respective board.
Oral Session Details
- Oral presentations are 20 minutes in length, including approximately 5 minutes for questions.
- Keynote presentations are 40 minutes in length, including more than 5 minutes for questions.